Apple: Tours, I explored the new gym with Julie and Caffreina then the byuic (brigham young university idaho center) with Sara! My fav part of the day was playing set with Sara. It is such a great card game. Mostly because I beat Sara. RPS with Julie in order to determine what ice cream to buy. I just really think a majority of choices should be made by RPS.
Lemon: It is snowing a ton. Also I tried the internet this morning but to no avail.
Im blogging days later because of the stupid internet. But Whitney's apartment that is 100 feet away has wonderful internet so I asked her what I did saturday night and she paused and then responded with you were baby sitting. For the life of me I could not remember what I did. And then it clicked I did babysit! Not a baby but my roommate and her fiance with some other roommates because of the whole no couples alone in an apartment rule here at school. I LOVE that Whitney remembered what I did days later.
No comments:
Post a Comment