Tuesday, January 11, 2011

January 11, 2011

Happy Birthday SHAILA!!!!
You are so old. Im not sure if we can still be friends. The odds are higher of us being friends around the 19th.

Apple: Devo! I have missed Devo so much. Love it! Going to church history with Kate. It reminds me of when I took D&C with Taylor. Great times. My religion teacher is so mellow and great. It is going to be a wonderful wonderful class. And finally I can get that bitter taste of Church History out thanks to Brother Hayes. Dreamer by Hilary Duff.

Lemon: Today I went to the gym to finish another one of the clique books. I had like 60 pages left. I was reading and a girl that use to be in my micro lab from last winter came up to me and we just talked for 50 minutes. Then she left and I stayed to finish reading. Im hooked on those books. Which really wouldnt be a problem if I was a faster reader. How do I become a faster reader? I should research this.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the birthday wishes. No thanks for the OLD comment. At least you didn't tell me I was halfway to 44 like my sister did...

    ReplyDelete