Apple: The tea party!!! I will never forget the tea party. The laughter and the talking for hours. Danielle, Lindsay, Jennica, Gary, Rachelle, and Jared are the best. Talking with Shaila and Adam while playing Jenga. Going to del and talking for hours with the same group just sub Jared with Rico. I plan on coming back to visit highland in a couple of weeks.
Lemon: I want to cry. But I dont cry, but I feel like I could if i let myself. idk what Im saying. My mind is in space. Im going to miss my fam and friends here. I dont want to start school. I dont want to move. I still have not finish packing and it is 2:40 am and Im leaving at 7 but plan on getting up at 6:15 to finish packing. Packing is so dumb you pack to just unpack.
Are you saying you're like Amanda from The Holiday?
ReplyDeleteI dont know what that means? But I know for a fact I should because I seen that movie million times because of Tami.
ReplyDelete