Saturday, January 8, 2011

January 7, 2010

Apple: The ping pong adventure with Julie, Caffreina, and Amy. We searched for about an hour for a table. At one point we went to Caffrenia and Amy's house and we played on their kitchen table. Then we went to the school but it just a mystery as to where the tables are kept. Then we found a table with more paddles. We played around the world for hours. Typical Friday night for me. So fun!

Lemon: We went to watch Harry Potter 6 because Julies hasnt seen it and we need to see the 7th. C & A's roommates was the WORST movie watcher EVER! SO SO SO RUDE!!! I counted the seconds between her talking. The most I got was 20 seconds. Her average was 2 seconds. And Julie even said 3 times how she has never seen the movie. She just made such stupid comments. ALL the TIME! I dont remember a time when I want to punch someone so badly. I cant remember a time when I was so mad at a person. I had a serious problem with her. I was about to walk home in the -1 degree weather with just a sweater shirt so I wont do anything to regret. I was so MAD! We all just left and took the movie and watched in my room. Wow, I was so upset. If I had to choose never to watch a single movie again or watch a single movie once with that girl. I would pick no movies and I would stop watching tv, give up my cell phone and fb just to avoid it. I was so upset.

No comments:

Post a Comment