Apple: Skip bo with Whitney! We played for a few hours, the best part was not having my phone with me and not knowing time. I like living timelessly. My FHE group is going to be so great this semester. Smurfing. (I dont think this is a drug term but if it is then continue to think I did drugs. It is more fun that way.)
Lemon: Miike Snow came up on shuffle while we were playing and literal tears came to my eyes. I was just so overcome with sadness. I miss snowboarding that much. I didnt know it would create such a quick reaction. I got through a fraction of my to do list. Good thing I only have 2 classes tomorrow. So I missed a quiz for a class but I cant be that upset because I didnt even know about it because the internet has been the life destroyer as of late. Im over it. So the library will just have to be my bff this semester.
...I wonder what it would be like to have a camp out in the library. Smores? I may need to test this out.
...One day
No comments:
Post a Comment