Apple: LETTERS!!! I got a letter from both Mary and Haley. One of my fav things in Hermana Haley Hatch. What a name! I just think champ when I think of them. I believe I counted 5 times Mary told me to go on a mission with in 2 pages. Haley ate cow tongue tacos. I can totally picture this. The story Julie made up of If I Lived in the Friar home. It was very similar to if you give a mouse a cookie. What a funny one that Julie. Devo! Kate fighting so hard to stay awake in church history. DON CARLOS!
Lemon: There was black ice everywhere. Death ice as I like to call it. I have finally come to terms that the internet will not work in my room. Solution: I spent a good 2 or so hours in the laundry room and this where I will do 2 hours of research for my pager and read a couple of articles. At least it smells like spring.
... My jeans smelled like bon fire? Weird.
Today I learned I mix done and not I also mix up told and dont when writing but mostly in texting. I need to see a doctor.
No comments:
Post a Comment