Apple: There is never a dull day with Julie that is for sure. Today she took some career tests which mostly resulted in avoiding pretty much every career out there. But it also said to do something artist and she really has that going for her which I am make me jealous. I like to think Nephi took all the artistic ability in the family. Side note: Julie is one of the best people to go to church with because she draws out these crazy stories. Today I learned Julie had a quote about nothing from Seinfeld in her yearbook.
Lemon: Not having the internet makes me look really dumb. Without the internet I have to resort to asking questions. The dumb question of the day was What is Jimmer? Is it political? If i had the luxury of internet in my apartment like all my other roommates...
No comments:
Post a Comment