Apple/Lemon: Getting released from my calling
Apple: Ticket to ride with my fam, the ninja game with my fam, wp moments like Morgan saying his phone number by starting with 081-6. Morgan is silly he has lived in 801 his whole life. Finding out Martha has also seen The Clique. Games! Lots and Lots of laughing. Hanging out with Rachelle, Gary, Lindsay and Jennica. Hearing about the plans Gary has for his life. Getting a text from Athlete saying how he missed the sport of ping pong and to let him know if any ping pong would be going on after wp. I laugh when ping pong is called a sport.
Lemon: My fam sang happy birthday to me. I just dont understand what I am suppose to do during this song. I ended up singing along and just saying happy birthday to Jacob instead of myself. This is my last sunday and wp for a real long time.
No comments:
Post a Comment