Apple: The card from Kristina and Cristel sealed with a diss. Orange Poppy Seed cupcakes from Kristina. Caffriena's homemade chocolate cake! Snowboarding with Alicia. Games and Games of skip bo with Whitney and Kate. Julie opening the bottle of sparkling grape juice I was shocked she could open it and Amy couldnt. The happy wishes/texts. Jacob's text was by far my fav. 'Happy birthday aub!! 21 wow that's somthin huh? Don't party too much tonight.' He just sounds so old like he has already been 21. Normally I hate when people sing happy birthday but I learn that I like it when Kate and Whitney (no zach) sing just the end 21 times and I get to blow out a candle each time. I made 21 wishes. One of those included a wish for the fire alarm not to go off just because Zach was concerned. I also really loved being at Whitney and Kate's apartment and the count down to my birthday. Awesome! With a new age comes a couple new goals. The first being to graduate college. (Whitney advised me to pick a goal that I can achieve.) The second is to visit PORTLAND before Im 22!
Lemon: I want to drop out of school and just snowboard all day. How could I go wrong?
No comments:
Post a Comment