Tuesday, January 25, 2011

January 25, 2011

Happy Birthday MOTHER!!!

Apple: 3 way phone calls with the MOST wonderful news! Whits style just makes me laugh sometimes. Her sparkle, light pink, hooded, shirt is just so Whitney. LOVE! And the outfit just improves greatly with hot pink tights. My Hero. Little children would you rathers: Would you rather live in a house made of jackets or a house made of string? Advice from Trev. Devo about talents and abilities. I learned a lot about the printing of the Book of Mormon and got to flip through the pages of a first edition. awesome. I turned in my grad application!

Lemon: July cant come fast enough. I had the HARDEST time staying awake in my D&C class. I felt so bad I had to take a lap around the second floor of the lib to wake up. Kate not feeling well and not being able to go to class. Im so Lazy with life in general right now. Blah!

3 more days!
Lindsay and Jennica: Make sure I come back to Rexburg after this weekend and finish school. Because we all know I could just stay in Utah and snowboard all winter at Brighton.

No comments:

Post a Comment