Tuesday, January 4, 2011

January 1, 2011

Apple: Sledding adventure with Danielle and Lindsay in American Fork Canyon at Tibble fork. One of the best things of my life was when I was playing ping pong with Jennica and then I asked Lindsay if she would like to play the piano that was beside it. Lindsay proceeded to play Fur Elise. It was wonderful having live piano music being played and it was just very unexpected. Taking an adventure to the Alpine Cemetery. I dont know the exact orgin of this idea but it was fun wondering around with Jennica, Lindsay, Danielle and Kyrsten. Playing skip bo with Linds and Jenn. Then watching Cat on A Hot Tin Roof with Lindsay, Jennica and Gary. I love old movies.

Lemon: The huge jump I went off of sledding. It was just too much. But I did it and lived. I learned a lot today about Lindsay like when she says if I go off this jump that is up to my waist will you go off next dont say yes because she will go crazy flying off that jump and so will you. I totally should have gone to bed before 2 because I have to get up at 6:15.

Is your name Judy?
No
Then stop Judging me.
Thank you Gary!

No comments:

Post a Comment