Saturday, January 8, 2011

January 6, 2010

Apple: I rode a HORSE! I could just stop there but today was so wonderful. My horses name is Fleet I havent meet him at but I already love him. I just like having a horse. The text I got from Shane telling me about his dream. Jared sent me a text that said remember I would catch a grenade for you. I laughed so loud. Im really happy I decided to do this whole not having my phone on while Im in class. I know for a fact I would have laughed out in class.
Whitney got a LIBRARY CARD!!!! Whitney, Kate and I took a trip to our local library. So much fun! I got some of the clique books. We spent hours just looking/reading books. Im so happy to have the clique books back in my life.

Lemon: The internet. This is a problem. Also it was rather cold this morning for Junior. I miss having lunch with Taylor and Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment