Monday, January 17, 2011

January 17, 2011

Apple: 3 way phone conversations! Games with Kristina and Cristel. FHE! The clown, I cant think of his name but Thome's jokes are Korny and hilarious. I feel like Im a better person now that he enlightened us on civil rights day.

Lemon: I believe I wasted 2 to 3 hours of my life today reconnecting and such to the internet. I wish I had more book homework so I could actually do it. It has been burning up here in Rexburg (40's)! So there is a ton of black ice. And I am not confident in my walking abilities to go all the way to campus to use the internet. So... I am in the laundry room because the internet is a million times better. This semester will always be remembered as the curse of the internet.

Apple/Lemon: Shaila is engaged. Apple because that is awesome and Adam is really great! But total lemon because I am a jerk; now I cant room with her in the spring. Yes, I am selfish/jerk.
Shaila, I hope you read this because for the past 3 months or so every time I made a wish on 11:11 it has been for you to come back to Rexburg in the Spring. Now I need to think of something else. Since Im on this topic anyways my wish for when I blew out my candles a couple weeks ago was to have good roommates this winter and that has come true.

1 comment:

  1. Aubrey, I am sorry to tell you this but my wish everytime I have been able to make one since November was that Shaila and I would work out. It appears my wish came true. I am sorry that your's did not :(

    ReplyDelete