Saturday, January 1, 2011

December 31, 2010

BEST NIGHT EVER! I feel like a different person.
Apple:
Where to start? I got my parents hooked on one of my 'stupid' shows. They watched the next food network star for like 5 hours. I get so much grief especially from my dad about the dumb shows I watch on foodnetwork. I watched parts with them. Danielle's party! Dancing, not the parts that I danced but when other people were dancing like Jared was way good he beat Megan, Taya and her friend Melissa. I should note that Taya teaches dance and Megan is a dance major! But I dont expect anything else from Jared he is born with a curse of being excellent at anything he does. Ping Pong! At this point a night/day would not be complete without ping pong. I played Athlete, finally. He beat me in the match but I got him in some games. Played Garret Pierce and beat him. Soundly. I loved the excuses he used. Apples to Apples. There really needs to be a The Clique version. My all time fav part of the night. GARY'S house with Danielle, Lindsay, Jennica, and Brandee. The screams with Gary's some were for joy and others were for fear. Playing street fighter with Lindsay her laugh and suprise was so great. The tour of Gary's room. I will never forget how he gave a tour to 6 people and the heros on his wall/nightstand. Meeting Harold. Gary's family has THE BEST traditions for the new year. That was the best place in the whole wide world to be. hands down. First- His Dad throwing money up to the ceiling in the middle of the room and then the dog just being so stunned for being attacked by pennies. Then we were given a glass of grapes and we were told to eat them after the second grape we were told to make a wish before you each grape for every month of the year. Then Jennica, Lindsay, Brandee and I were told to go up and down the stairs. After the second trip up we were told it was for 'go up' in the new year. Then candles there were candles each symbolizing like health, harmony, order etc. I will be apply these traditions to where ever Im next year. By the way the money was suppose to be through toward the door. Gary's comment of how when there are these kinds of parties at his house of Hispanics and Whites his dad just rushes over to the white people. awesome. Oh, Gary's family also eats a dinner at midnight, I really like that. Then crazy dancing ensued, we were so close to leaving but it did not work. haha Then going to Lindsay's to watch a movie. I just really liked how the night kept going and going. Im so happy with knowing and being with such awesome people on new years like Gary, Danielle, Lindsay, Jennica, and Brandee. BEST NIGHT of LAUGHS! Great times!!!! I will never forget this.

No comments:

Post a Comment