Saturday, January 15, 2011

January 14, 2011

Apple: Going to the IF temple for the first time! I really like that temple it is much older than the other temples I have been to. It just has a lot of character. Loved it. Panda, screws falling from the sky. I bought otter pops, meaning the semester has started today. Seeing Hillary and Kristina! I got my grad application. I had a panic attack yesterday with 2 required classes for next semester being at the same time. Whitney was happy because she thought I would be have to stay in the fall. But Brother Hopla helped me figure it out so I can actually graduate in July. I dont know if I want to walk.

Lemon: One of my million group projects is to write a newsletter one of the 'writers' is a horrible writer and as one of the editors I had to send it back with what is exactly needed. I have a feeling I will be writing this article.

No comments:

Post a Comment