Apple: Seeing Julie, Amy, Caffreina, Kristina, Cristal, and Hillary. Meeting my new roommates Chelsea, Lindsay, Jenny, and Kristin. They seem really great. Reading more of The Clique. Only taking 3 minutes to get all of my textbooks. The picture of Lindsay and Jennica playing skip bo!
Lemon: The internet is HORRIBLE right now. The server is down for byui meaning I have no idea where my classes are or what order they are in for that matter. Cant think of anything worse right now. I keep thinking of a million things I have to do. Deciding if I should take snowboarding this semester. Leaving my running shoes in Highland. Which is just the first of a lot of forgotten things. I just remembered I forgot hand warmers. ...Does that mean I shouldnt take snowboarding? Not being able to finish the clique. Not playing skip bo. Needing an iclicker for my religion class.
No comments:
Post a Comment