Monday, September 13, 2010
September 3, 2010
Apple: Tennis with Jared, Danielle, and Shane. I have been playing a lot of tennis as of late and I love it. One may think that I would improve with all of this playing but I haven’t. After I went to blockbuster with Jared and he bought 4 cook books. He loves cook books and I love the fact that he bought books form a movie store. That night a group form the ward went over to Danielle’s to have breakfast for dinner. It was a Feast! There were crapes, waffles, French toast, bacon, hash browns, fresh peaches and more. A feast. After Devon was dancing to hotel California and she was looking for her bobby pin on the carpet but she was still dancing. It was HILAROUS! I was dying of laughter. By the way that would not be a bad way to go. We played sardines in her house. Katie came home and joined the search for Gary. She did not know what he looked like and once we found him said told him he was finding in her hamper. She is a funny one. After that we watched Baby Mama while a majority of the other people watched Bourne Identity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment