Wednesday, September 29, 2010

September 28, 2010

Apple: Today I finished the E.N.D. class and it was great. I think I had the best little smoker kids in my class out of the whole state. I am learning a ton at my internship. I had a great conversation with a co-worker. We just talked for 2 hours straight (about nothing related to work)this was the second time we have been in the office at the same time. I wish he was in the office more. It reminded me of meeting new people up at school. I love talking to Jacqulynne's siblings they are really funny. I am excited for Halloween. Jacqulynne gave me a hair trim. People dont say this but it was not a hair cut so hair trim will have to do. I got to talk to Danielle for a little while she had been in CA. I am glad she is back! Watching the series finale of Lost with Michael. LOST is the best show EVER!!

Lemon: I should have gone to sleep earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment