Sunday, September 12, 2010

August 11, 2010

Apple: Being in San Diego!! Seeing Chelsea Wu, eating cardne asada fries at hill top park. Going to the target in mira mesa.

Lemon: I miss not living in San Diego. I had boba for the first time. I really have wanted to try boba since senior year or maybe junior year. I did not like it at all. Such a shame. Also I wanted the star fruit flavored boba. And the guy working there said I wont like it. That is all he said so I asked why. He told me he likes it but I wouldnt. He was Asian. I have never been told that I could not order what I wanted.

2 comments:

  1. haha he's racist. he thinks only asian people ca like things that he likes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is racist!
    And I dont feel like he can be he didnt even have an accent.

    ReplyDelete