Sunday, September 12, 2010

August 14, 2010

Apple: In n out. I know it is in Utah now but it is different going with san diego friends in san diego. I played skip bo with jen while watching Pirates. REI shopping with Jandon. It cracks me up to think of Jen going hiking and camping with her husband. Only because she was not a hard core camper growing up. That night I went to the movies with Jandon and Hilary. We drove super fast to mira mesa Edwards. Got there jumped out of the car. Brandon went and parked the car. We wanted for him to get back because the movie "The Other Guys" had subtitles. We did not want subtitles so we ran to the car to drive 10 minutes away to the other theater. The movie started at the same time. Or so we thought. We got there at it started 20 minutes later which gave us the proper amount of time. I did not really care for this movie. Also we saw the movie in READING theater. The name is so ironic.

No comments:

Post a Comment