Sunday, September 12, 2010

August 16, 2010

Apple: SEA WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Dolphin show was different, although I dont think it was changed for the better. The Shamu rocks show at night is really awesome. I think killer whales are awesome! They behavior better than house hold pets. After there was a fireworks show. And they had fireworks that I had never seen before. I love fireworks and fire for that matter. The sea lion show was hilarious. I enjoyed just being on the kids play ground play and just laying in the nets. The nets were not in a traffic area. I did not like how it is all sesame street remodeled now. Mumby saved a star fish by flipping it over. The tide pools have so many memories for me. The polar bears were so close! There are frogs at sea world. Yes, sea world. Chelsea Wu and I were staring at them for a few minutes. Chelsea decided that they must be fake. They were a bright yellow. Of course as soon as chelsea turned around one of them jumped.
Chelsea made me the best sandwich from Quiznos. It was the best. The very best.

No comments:

Post a Comment