Apple: Today I went on a walk to listen to the new music I discovered on my ipod. I went to the elementary school and went on the swings. There was a scooter on the black top so I rode around for a while. The was lots of fun. If I faced the right the direction the wind would push me. I wanted to take the scooter home but I know I would be an upset child if it was missing.
I want a skip it.
I went to del taco late at night with Jared and Micheal and it reminded me of whitney and taylor and taco bell. Great times.
I played ping pong with Jared for an hour or so.
Lemon: This morning at the gym people kept asking about the rings and it made me miss working out with Mary and Haley Hatch.
No comments:
Post a Comment