Saturday, September 25, 2010

September 24, 2010

Apple: Biking to go play tennis with Michael. Devon's text about how when she saw a cat she locked her doors knowing that I hated cats. But that reaction did not make sense to her because she does not have a problem with cats. It made me laugh! I loved the letter that Mary sent me. And it was even better because there was a birthday card for me. And the first line was I forgot what day in september your birthday is. Which is silly because my birthday is not for another 4 months.
Whitney and I made plans to go to the pre-season Blazer game on October 7th in SLC. I am SO EXCITED for this!!!

Lemon: Texting Whitney makes me miss the people in Rexburg like Crazy! I need to visit ASAP!!! I wish I could go and visit Mary in Jersey. I only have to wait another 13 months or so until she is off her mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment