Monday, September 27, 2010

September 27, 2010

Apple: Today I had popcorn at work during lunch!!! I think I will bring popcorn everyday. I was able to read some of the chocolate chip murder book during my lunch brake. I bought stickers and a card to send Mary. I went around town with Jared and it was nice just being able to look at cake decorating things and chat. Jared and I did a crossfit work out. Meaning I was able to play rock, paper, scissors which is my favorite thing about having a crossfit buddy!

Lemon: I went to the UPS store and they only had 3 flat rate boxes then we went to on a hunt to find the post office in American Fork. The post office was such a let down 0n boxes. It does not compare to the Rexburg post office which is sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment