Sunday, September 12, 2010

August 10, 2010

Apple: For dinner tonight I made a broccoli chicken casserole. And it was so good! I watched Avatar for the first time on blu ray. I LOVE packing today because I am packing for San Diego! BTW SD is the finest city in the US.

Lemon: I went and donated blood today. 6 people came over to look for my vein. That is correct 6 people. I have decided that I will donate blood in a year or more. And I see it like this. I have AB+ blood. I am greedy by nature because I am the universal receiver. Meaning other AB blooded people can take any other type of blood. ie i dont feel bad.

I am missing a shoe because I made dinner instead of going to the ward date activity. It semi got cancelled anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment