Monday, September 13, 2010

August 28, 2010

Apple: Playing word warp with Shaila. Jacquelynne, Shaila and I went to provo. We went to J dawgs because I love it and because Jacquleynne had never been which is a crime in my book now. We went to the craft store in orem. We went kind of crazy I wanted to buy everything and nothing at the same time. There were pet rock kits that were being sold for 20 bucks. I kind of want to paint rocks now. We bought masks and feathers and junk to go on them. Teri came over to make the masks with us. While I was in Provo I saw Caitlin and Billy for a second. I am really glad Shaila went to the mascarde with me because I wasn’t going to go but it ended up being tons of fun.

Lemon: Shaila and I went back to my house to watch TENG. (The Emperor’s New Groove) But the tv was still not working. So we played the word warp app.

No comments:

Post a Comment