Apple: Today I went to a cabin. I was excited to go to the cabin when I first heard about it a month ago. But a couple of days ago I was asked by my parents to stay home with my brothers while they went with Jared to run a marathon in Logan. Later that day I asked my sister in law to stay with the boys. She agreed which I will forever remember. I was even more excited to go to the cabin. One of my favorite parts was the car ride up with Devon, Danielle, Kyrsten, and Kristin. So fun! I also almost died from laughing the entire day. It first started when Kyrsten scared the Protor sisters while they were in their car. I also almost died laughing that night around 4 in the morning from Krysten, Danielle, and Sammie. I enjoyed sleeping under the stars.
Lemon: I really should have gone to bed earlier.
No comments:
Post a Comment