Happy Birthday Kendra!!
Apple: Today was the first day in my life that I went boating. I LOVE boating. I wish I could go on a boat every day. I tried wake boarding and surfing the wake. I believe that is what it is called. I attempted to get up wake boarding 4 times. I was unsuccessful but it was still fun. When I tried surfing I did much better but I could not stay up. I tried 4 times again. We were limited on time but it was still a blast. After Boating I hung out with Taylor and Jarom. We went to J dawg. Taylor and I have been talking about going to J dawgs since March. This was the first time I had ever been which is somewhat surprising to me because my family loves that place. The special sauce is really what makes the hot dog. After J dawgs we went to the BYU creamery. Then we went to the cluster activity concert thing. There was a dance afterwards and we stayed for 10 minutes if that. After that I went swimming at Danielle’s. Then Danielle and I joined some other people in the ward at a backyard fire. It was fun chatting with Danielle. Overall one of the best days of summer!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment