Happy Birthday Michael!
Apple: Going to the LP ward again. It was lots of fun seeing every one again. Lindsay has really great hand writing. Bishop's third hour lesson. Im pretty sure this is the real reason why I came down for the weekend. It was rather entertaining but I also learned a lot. Talking with Sara on the way back to Rexburg.
Lemon: Missing Michael's party. I know for a fact there was an interesting gathering of people that would have dished out tons of laughs.
Apple/Lemon: Bryce the guy who gave us a ride down to utah turns to me and sara and says I think we are lost. Sara and I look around and laugh because it looked like we were lost. I told him I saw an 84 sign. And after a couple minutes Bryce and Dan laughed and said they were joking. I trusted Dan so I just thought Bryce knew some other way. After 15 or so minutes Bryce said he didnt recognize any of the landscape. That is when i told him it was because we were on the wrong freeway going west when we needed to be going north. He didnt want to listen to me. Yeah, he missed a turn. Dont know how he did that but it was a great laugh because he was totally joking about being lost but we really were. Lots of laughs
No comments:
Post a Comment