Monday, February 28, 2011

February 28, 2011

Apple: I have the best parents ever!
Letter from Haley Hatch!
Danielle update!
I like byui connections.
Today Julie and I were just being rude to each other it wasnt serious but just mean comments were being thrown back and forth. I got my water bottle and when I came back Julie said we need to listen to this song to cure our meanness. I asked if it was a hymn and she told me to just listen. She processed to get up and leave while a hymn started to play. So i turned the other cheek and put my head phones in a listened to JB. hahaha The hymn did not cure us.
This afternoon Julie admitted to having JB playing in her head all day!!!!!

Lemon: School is getting to be HARDCORE. It is like the rest of my life depends on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment