Thursday, February 24, 2011

February 24, 2011

Apple: I got an A on my community health test so the grade board told me AWESOME! It makes me want to take more tests. I called my mom to ask her a couple of questions and I knew she was in the car so I asked where she was driving from. she paused and answered in a slightly guilty voice from snowboarding. I love that my mom didnt want to hurt my feels by saying she went boarding. My new life plan. So yesterday I decided I was going to take my professional test (CHES) in april instead of october like i planned. Im going to go for it that way I can get a better job right when I get out of school and I wont have to wait around for october. Meaning I could go on a mission in early september or even July. The deadline for this test is March 1st so this needs to happen.

Lemon: I totes spaced a quiz for my health behavior class. Im never having another cupcake from cocoa bean again.

No comments:

Post a Comment