Tuesday, February 15, 2011

February 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Tara and Secert! Both of my dogs have past on but I will always remember my dogs on valentines day. And I feel like they deserved a shout out on this silly blog on mine.

Apple: Talking about Justin Bieber! His songs have been playing in my head ALL day. FHE tonight was a blast. There are some really awesome people in my FHE this semester. $ people on a couch. Ford and Andrew are just so funny. Today was the first day I spoke with the bishop and he is so great. It is interesting to me how much the bishop adds to how great the bishop is. I know that thought isnt clear but I know what Im talking about. The car ride home from IF with Julie, Jenni and Linds

Lemon: I dont want to do any homework. boo! Ok, here is an apple this time next year I would have homework to be my lemon. Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment