Apple: Danielle's talk, she need a most excellent job. She is going to be such a great missionary. Hanging out with GLADJ! I believe that without Lindsay and Jennica to text I would just chuck my phone in the snow as soon as Danielle goes to the MTC. Being called a freak by Miles because I saw the justin bieber movie. BTW I really want to go to one of his concerts. Miles also said he doest know me anymore which could be a lemon but not the way I look at it. Playing settlers with my fam and Michael. Talks with Trev. M&M with Rachelle and learning more about rabbit hunting.
Lemon: I would have never guessed in a million years that I would be sad to leave utah. But I hated going back to Rexburg. I just want it to be friday again. There is so much that can be done on the weekends.
LETS GO TO A CONCERT TOGETHER!! PLEASSSEEEEEEE
ReplyDelete