Best number ever
Apple: Being in Utah! Snowboarding with my mom and Jared. There was so so much powder which means so much fun! ah! I could snowboard for days. I need to make a change on my life plan which is to live in a cabin for a winter and just go snowboarding for an entire winter. Gary said he would join and anyone else is welcome. It would just be a fantastic winter. After boarding I went with Jacquelynne to golden spoon. I love golden spoon not because their frozen yogurt is great but because it reminds me of PQ.I need to visit San Diego this year. We randomly decided that Gnomeo and Juliet was a good idea. I drove really fast over to AF in this freak rain storm. I couldnt really see anything. Glad we didnt die. The movie was really funny! It is going on the list of movies danielle has to see when she gets back. Then we went to sonic where Lindsay, Jennica and Gary joined us. I called Jacob to see what was happening at my house and he said if I was bringing friends with me not to come home. I laughed and we went and played ping pong. Ping pong was followed by skip bo. I love life!
Lemon: Jacquelynne told me about this awesome hot dog they have at coney so we went have the movie and they close their grill 30 before closing. What the heck? I want to call and report them but there is a grill closer police.
Fun days like these make me want to drop out of school. Like SO SO BAD! I just need it to be July so I dont have to worry about dropping out of school.
No comments:
Post a Comment