Saturday, February 26, 2011

February 26, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JARED!!

Apple: Julie B Beck came and did a question and answer type of deal in the BYUIC. Grocery Shopping with Whitney, Kate and Julie.

Lemon: I took a nap and in my dream I was with Jared at some sporting event and then we were driving home and I asked if I could go snowboarding this weekend and he told me OF COURSE! And then I was like wait no, i cant because Im in rexburg and this is just a dream. Jared kept telling me that we could go but I let him tell me that because I knew it was a dream. Then it was sunday and Jared asked me if I was excited to see my friends and I just told him it doesnt matter because this was all a dream.
I wish I could have just let myself me happy in my dream and gone snowboarding. I hope I never have a dream again where I know Im in a dream. So much homework!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment