Apple: Danielle is going to the MTC today!!! That lucky duck! I talked to her again today and she is just super excited! Making a cherry pie. Lindsay was a hero and gave me some directions. I sent Mary and Haley Hatch letters today. I have so many amazing friends who are on missions.
... We will see how many months it takes me before I go on a mission. With the rate of every single person I know going on a mission I may just leave in July.
Oh, today I found out that my brother Nephi and his wife Brianne are having identical twin girls. Very exciting and that will increase the girl count in my family dramatically. I think it is about time. Now Jared just say to get married so I can have another sister.
... It is a good thing Jared doesnt read this blog. Or know that it exists.
Lemon: The internet for my entire complex is down. Whateves. It isnt like I need internet in the real world. over it!
No comments:
Post a Comment