Tuesday, February 15, 2011

February 12, 2011

Apple: By far one of the best days of my life! It started with a wonderful visit to Shaila's. Shaila and Adam are just so cute. I really liked hearing about their wedding plans and Im really excited for them. And Im grateful to have a nice chat with them. I have zero bitterness toward shaila for not being in rexburg this spring. It would have been a blast to have Shaila as a roommate but she is moving on to greater things. Oh, life changes.
SNOWBOARDING!!! Im pretty sure Im addicted to snowboarding. I think about it ALL the time! snowboarding snowboarding snowboarding. I could snowboard all day! I went with Miles and my Dad which was a fun time. I did one of my new years resolutions of going down 3 runs of great western. If I had titles for my blog today would have been called Blacks, Boxes, and Bieber. I went off of a box multiple times! And I think the best part was that the first time I went no one was with me. So no peer pressure. I felt pretty cool. nbd
Date with Michael! THE BEST MOVIE IN THIS WORLD IS NEVER SAY NEVER! I was amazed! I, Aubrey Hepworth have bieber fever. I love Justin Bieber. I dont know why it took me so long to discover this kid. I love Justin Bieber!!! Everyone needs to see Never Say Never. I had no idea that JB actually had talent.

Lemon:

No comments:

Post a Comment