Tuesday, February 15, 2011

February 15, 2011

Apple: DANIELLE!!!!
Today I had a freak out. I listened to my messages and I thought Danielle said if I dont call her back before 7 dont worry about it. I got out of class at 7 so I PANICED! I really almost cried on the spot. But then she called me after she got set apart which made me so happy. We talked for an hour and she said she would call tomorrow before she left. So life is good. No life is Great! Im so excited for Danielle. She will be a wonderful wonderful missionary. And I just have to remember other people need her more than me which really isnt possible but that is what I will tell myself. I love danielle.
Julie is to math as Aubrey is to spelling. The sad truth. She is having a rough time with that math. JUSTIN BIEBER! Not sure if there will be a day this week where JB isnt in my apple. Talking about the movie with Whitney, Kate, and Hailey. Justin Bieber songs on Glee because he is awesome. Eliza! Julie asking if that was an Asian in a picture and it was actually shane. haha The last Poet Standing. Amanda is another one of my heros.

Lemon: I believe I turned in the WORST essay I have ever written. But I cant be positive because I didnt reread it. yikes. guilty. -apple of this situation the feeling I get on turning in a horrbile paper will motivate me while writing my other papers this semester. Also my teacher said we could fail this paper and still get an A in the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment