Apple: My entire day was an apple! I went to lunch with Lindsay and Jennica we went to tucanos. Im a fan! Im not however a sea food fan. I remember throwing fits over my mom making me try fish sticks as a kid. I just dont eat fish. But that changed today. Before Danielle left we were talking about sushi and I realized I really want to like sushi. Today I ate a quail egg that was hard boiled. I now know I dont like quail eggs. Then I had shrimp. It was decent and I will to try it again another day then I had sushi. I really do not care for sushi but I think I want to love it. I also had tuna and salmon. Along with this crazy sea food experience I tried medium/rare steak. I am a fan. Im very happy that Lindsay and Jennica invited me to join them. We also went to see Justin Bieber movie. I laughed so hard during the one less only girl. I also started cracking up at the idea of Justin having the same hair as his grandpa. That movie is just a classic. It has totally changed my life. I like talking about it with people at school because they totally think im joking. Miles says he doesnt know me anymore. But I know this summer when Im home he will be singing along to Justin.
I saw Narnia with my mom and Jared. Fan. I dont know why I havent read those books yet. They are on my reading list for this summer.
After Lindsay, Jennica, and Gary came over to make pies. Lindsay is a pro at making pies no surprise there. But I was surprised Gary rolled out her pie crust. Playing LIFE on the ipad. I think I liked this best because I won. Too bad life isnt just a matter of spinning and driving a car.
No comments:
Post a Comment