Tuesday, May 10, 2011

May 9, 2011

Happy Caffreina!!!

Apple: Julie makes me laugh a lot. And we have acknowledged that we have adopted some of each others behaviors. One is that Julie just stops in a sentence and just does not even finish her thought. I have been doing this a lot in a study session I got called out a couple of times. So today she started with I know... or started some kind of phrase while I was doing homework. And then about 2 real minutes later she asked if she just started a sentence and didnt finish it.

...I finished writing this post but I guess I lost connection so the saved draft is incomplete. IRONIC!!!

I told her that she might have a disease and she responded with No I dont! I go to the the fairy land everyday!
She was referring to neopets. A classic broken convo with the Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment