Apple: today I had a softball game and I was talking to Rachel and she mentioned how she had 3 brothers. I told her I had 4 then she said we were like twins. Ok, so an inning later she went up to Brandy and told her that me and her were twins. She goes our birthday is on Janurary 19. I was like SAY WHAT! I asked her how she knew that. Well, she thought I was just going along with it and I thought she was just a huge stalker. Turns out we were born on the same day. I had to call my mom to make her believe but we really are like twins.
Lemon: I have a nutrition test that opens and closes tomorrow. I had to do the WORST project/assignment of my college career. I had to create a mini me. And of course I put it off and the only materials I had were markers, tape and streamers. hated it.
No comments:
Post a Comment