Apple: California Burritos! Watching Tangled for the first time. What a funny Movie! Playing wacky six! Chatting with Hillary Hansen.
Lemon: Today I had a super sick feeling. And this is why: I was playing tennis and Julie mentioned that at times it is better to use two hands on the racket. We were in the BYUI Center and I hit the ball with 2 hands. And I swung way way too hard and it went fly up and out of the court and above the upper track indoor fencing and it ALMOST hit A WINDOW! It luckily hit a pillar and came back real fast. I dont know if it could have broken the window and I glad I dont know for sure. I reminded me of a couple times in my childhood when I saw the ball that I threw missed my mark and just went sailing through the windows on my house and the neighbors.
No comments:
Post a Comment