Tuesday, May 24, 2011

May 24, 2011

Im pretty sure I am missing the four days in May. How in the world is it may 24???

Apple/Lemon: Today was the most stressful day of my semester thus far. It rained all day. I had to change my socks 3 times. Wet. Wet. Wet. I studied a total of 6 hours for my nutrition test. ...Pretty sure I shouldnt have wasted my time. I think I got an F. Good bye all A's. I turned in my mini me project. So I had to make part of my project what makes up who we are on the inside. I put pics of my fam, and skip bo card, disneyland ticket, ping pong, padres, blazers, and the pic of me and JB. Well, I dont know what I was thinking but I didnt know that I would be sharing the insides with the ENTIRE class. I was assigned to go last. Now is it a senior class and I do go to BYUI so everyone was showing wedding pics and pics of their kids. And I had JB. I teacher thought it was really JB. And then I was moving on but my teacher called me out and asked why I got RED talking about JUSTIN!!!!!

Whatevs.. I just said proudly that I am a big fan. Then I advertised for NEVER SAY NEVER.

I, Aubrey Hepworth in just a couple days short of 2 days will be a graduate.

Who is freaking out?!! ME

No comments:

Post a Comment