Thursday, May 19, 2011

May 12, 2011

Apple: Today is THE most BEAUTIFUL weather wise day of rexburg in 2011. Highlights start with sno cones with Julie and Kim!! Sno cones = SUMMA!
Double Dutch with Julie, Kristina and KC. The SUN!

Apple/Lemon: I was outside writing a letter when Kristina and Kelly asked through their window if I wanted to go in a convertible to McDonald's. I responded with I dont get it. They repeated themselves. My thoughts were Kelly is going and I havent done a ton of things with Kelly because she just has a busy engaged life. So I agreed. I was just confused about the whole thing. So Kelly did not end up going because she had work and it was 2 random guys form the ward that Kristina didnt know. I knew Spencer because he was in my FHE group form last semester. So we got ice cream cones in a convertible. I guess this is just what happens in rexburg on a sunny day.

No comments:

Post a Comment