I need to write a paper about my personal philosophy about health and why I choose this major and future profession. Hence the blog updates. Yesterday when I was talking to Hillary I told her how I gave myself a no bail option for my major. I love my major but to be honest I kind of just picked it so that I could stay at byui and it is science and I was told at one point by my adviser that health science is a watered down version of biology. And then the public health part. well, that was the only emphasis that I knew what they were talking about. And even then it wasnt until after my public health admin class that I understand what public health was. So kind of stumbled upon this perfect major and profession for myself. And that took like two seconds to write. Now there is a problem. I cant base a paper off of I do what I want because I can and it was a total random happen stance. Problem. My paper would be like this paragraph.
Apple: Sitting outside in the sun with my text book in hand. Joined by Julie with her visual arts text book. And Kristina and her Money Management book and then Kelly C and her sci fi fiction book and Kim. I really love the sun shine and my roommates are real cool. Julie had JB stuck in her head while at the store. Im currently listening to one less lonely girl which makes my sides split.
Apple/Lemon: I call and left Jared a random voicemail about how 2002 was imprinted on my hand. I told him I was calling him because Danielle wasnt here. He didnt care for him being my default friend but he still enjoyed my story.
Lemon: Homework. My teachers dont know how to use the internet. Get with the times peeps. I never knew april was grill cheese sandwich month. no idea
No comments:
Post a Comment