Apple: Suzie watched Never Say Never for the first time so we talked about JB basically all throughout Nutrient Metabolism. Hitting in practice today. Im pretty sure I could hit for hours.
Cup of Dirt Dessert for FHE.
Lemon: My research method teacher really pulled a stunt. I was totally IRRITATED. So all weekend I added stress to my life form the research paper my group had to write. Well, that Brother Watson says and I quote, "If you spent all weekend working on this paper you wasted your weekend". ARE YOU REAL!!!!!!!!!! I spent all weekend freaking out about this paper. It was assigned wednesday and the rough draft was due monday,today. Then the final draft is due wednesday. A total of a week to do this paper. Monday I get to class and he told us the final draft is due in a week. So the following monday. WHAT A STUNT!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment