may 19, 2011-Im ready to graduate. And Im using READY in the smallest sense of the word.
...I just want to be done with homework. Actually I can take papers I would just live in a prefect world if I didnt have to write research papers. And group papers for that matter.
I, Aubrey Hepworth with never have a job that requires me to work with a group solely to write a paper. Im sure of this. College has taught me that group papers are the worst. And there is no way I could handle the world tomorrow if today was my last day of school.
May 11, 2011
Apple: Today was the first day of softball practice! Im way happy that Camille is my coach again. I have missed softball. And bonus I can throw! Every season my muscles forget but it is not a problem this season.
No comments:
Post a Comment