Thursday, May 5, 2011

May 5, 2011

Another Great Day at BYU-Idaho

Apple: Culture Night! I met some new Africans and Im looking forward to the African society meeting saturday. I got real close to talking to asians. Today in the testing center this guy one desk in front and over one row from me dropped his calculator. He went to reach for it. My first thought was wow, I dont know how he can reach that. Well it is one of those desk that are connected to the chair. He tipped almost completely over and dropped his test, answer sheet and pencil in the process. I easily picked up all of his dropped items. I never I could have picked up his calculator but he wanted to try it out. All he said was that is so embarrassing. I also saw Bryan Wright during my test. Eventful test. I love the podcast called something along the lines of the two mildly funny guys.

Lemon: I dont know what I got on my test but the teacher doesnt grade it until later. And I have to take that same test as a group tomorrow in class. Im going to have the same answers I dont get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment