Monday, May 23, 2011

May 21, 2011

Apple: So many APPLES! Going to the Jordan River temple. One of the reasons why I love temples is because it feels like home and reminds me so much of San Diego no matter what temple.
SHAILA! That girl got herself married. I think Shaila and Adam make such a perfect couple. They are great!
Sara and I went to their open house where my entire year was made. I LOVE fires! And the best part about fires are the smores. I was so so happy!
In n Out
Watching the Perfect Man with Jenn and Linds
I love being in Utah

Lemon: Fried Pickles. So I had high hopes for fried pickles and I must say they were not good at ALL.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that you and Sara came!! It was so great to see the both of you again! We'll have to hang out more after you get yourself graduated from college!

    ReplyDelete