Friday, October 29, 2010

October 8, 2010

Apple: Going to UVU with Michael. I finally met Bob who is a table tennis ninja. And yes, he is asian. I have never seen such intense games. Lots of fun. Before we went into the institute building Michael was looking for a parking spot it was packed and I was doubtful. But someone was leaving and Michael says that never happens. And then this random guy just walking through the parking lot turns to Michael and tells him THAT NEVER HAPPENS! It was a what are the odds type of moment for sure. Many that never happens comments were made the rest of the day. Devo was great! Although I love BYUI devos more I miss them so much. I am very excited for the BYU-Idaho center to be done. I am never going to miss a devo my last year of school. I got a tour of the library at UVU and there is this awesome lake view room. We saw Athelte and Trevor in the lib. Institute dance with Danielle, Whitney, Kate, Shalia and Whitley. This dance was very silly. Whitney and Kate were excited that they had dougnuts. And Whitney got another one and this girl comes up to hear and asks if it was a doughnut eating competition. And we will never know if she was being mean, if this how she strikes up conversation, if she wanted to challenge whitney, if she was on the dance committe and was worried about the doughnuts. This is just so funny. Watching a movie at Shaila's apartment after. That ended super late but it reminded me of summer semesters with Shaila. Today I learned never will I ever go to another dance. Apple Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment